Stampin’ Up! is adding some new Second Release Sale-a-bration selections beginning on March 3 and the Rise & Shine stamp set is one of those! I used that stamp set and the Cup of Cheer Dies to create a fun card to share with you today.
My card design is very loosely inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #421.
I started by adhering a panel from the Pleased As Punch DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Coastal Cabana card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the steam image from the Rise & Shine photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item available March 3) in Petal Pink ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the mug image and tag from the Rise & Shine stamp set in Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Cup of Cheer Dies. I adhered the die cuts with SNAIL to the card front. I cut a bow from Coastal Cabana card stock with one of the Cup Of Cheer Dies and I adhered it to the tag with a rolled up Glue Dot.
I stamped the sentiments from the Rise & Shine stamp set in Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Glitter Enamel Dot next to it to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and tag from the Rise & Shine stamp set in Coastal Cabana and Petal Pink inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
If you’re interested in viewing a video that I did last week showing you all of the new items that will be available as Sale-a-bration options beginning on March 3, you can see it here:
And you can see the flyer with the new Second Release Sale-a-bration products by clicking the image below.
February 1-15 Host Code: VP6K6MKE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Stuck On You Ordering Bonus!
I’m offering a little ordering special for Valentine’s Day! I call it my “Stuck On You Valentine” ordering bonus! 🙂
For all orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) that have my current host code applied or for individual orders of $150 or greater placed through me between now and midnight MT on Saturday, February 15, you’ll get your choice of a free adhesive!
The adhesive will be in addition to the normal thank you gift that I order for you!! Plus, since your order will be over $50, you’ll earn Sale-A-Bration item(s) too. A big double yippee for more free goodies!!
Here is a list of the adhesives that I thought of, but there may be others that I haven’t thought of too:
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Black Stampin’ Dimensionals Combo Pack
- SNAIL Refill (2)
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (2)
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Washi Tape
- Glue Dots
- Foam Adhesive Strips
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen
I’ll be placing the order for the adhesives with my host orders on Feb 16, so please be sure to send your selections right away when you order…otherwise I’ll pick one for you and send it out with your thank you gift!
Visit my online store here to start shopping now!! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!!
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE – AVAILABLE NOW!
Stampin’ Up! is doing another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! You’ve got an opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with some of the favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that are now available for sale!
Or click here to go shop all of the new products in my online store!
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products!
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Going On Now!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
See the Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Coastal Cabana – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Cup Of Cheer die cut
- Whisper White – two Cup Of Cheer die cuts, Stitched So Sweetly die cut, Stitched Rectangle die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: