I used the Stampin’ Up! Positive Thoughts stamp set and the Poppy Moments Dies to create a quick friend card to share with you today.
My card design is loosely based on Freshly Made Sketches #425.
I started by cutting panels of Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade and Basic Black card stocks with the dies from the Poppy Moments Dies. I adhered the poppy pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Glue Dots for the two small flowers and Stampin’ Dimensionals for the larger flower.
I cut panels of Old Olive and Mossy Meadow card stocks with the leaf dies from the Poppy Moments Dies set. I adhered the leaf die cuts together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Positive Thoughts stamp set in in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered a looped length of Linen Thread with Glue Dots to the back. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then colored a Rhinestone Basic Jewel with a Dark Basic Black Stampin’ Blends Marker before adhering it to the sentiment panel to finish the card front.
I stamped the poppy images from the Painted Poppies stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and Poppy Parade ink on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Special – Ends Tonight!!
I’m so excited for you all to get your hands on the Second Release Sale-a-bration items from Stampin’ Up! that I’m offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special!! But get your orders in soon, my ordering special is ending tonight!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) through, tonight, Monday, March 9!! Plus you’ll earn a free Sale-a-bration goody from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 in merchandise that you order too! Double Yippee!!
Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun shopping!
March 1-15 Host Code: ZDARG7DJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Going On Now!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Poppy Parade – three Poppy Moments die cuts
- Flirty Flamingo – three Poppy Moments die cuts
- Basic Black – four Poppy Moments die cuts
- Old Olive – three Poppy Moments die cuts
- Mossy Meadow – three Poppy Moments die cuts
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: