Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “celebrate spring” theme and I’m featuring the Under My Umbrella stamp set bundle and the sweet Pleased As Punch DSP for my projects.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 479.
I started by adhering a panel from the Pleased As Punch DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a panel of Balmy Blue card stock and then to a Daffodil Delight card base with SNAIL.
I cut panels of Pleased As Punch DSP with two of the Stitched Shapes Dies and a panel of Bird Ballad DSP with the small circle from the Stitched Labels Dies. I adhered the circles to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the umbrella handle image from the Under My Umbrella photopolymer stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and punched it out with the Umbrella Builder Punch. I punched one of the umbrella images from the Pleased As Punch DSP with the Umbrella Builder Punch and then adhered it to the largest circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the umbrella handle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue under the umbrella top.
I stamped the sentiment from the Under My Umbrella stamp set in Balmy Blue ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Glitter Enamel Dots to finish the card front.
I added a strip of Pleased As Punch DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click on the Next Blog button to move forward to Karen Finkle’s project or click the Previous Blog button to move back to see the project that Leslie Larkin created.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Mary Deatherage
- Shirley Gentry
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Akiko Sudano
- Leslie Larkin
- Amy Koenders – you are here
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: ZDARG7DJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE – AVAILABLE NOW!
Stampin’ Up! is doing another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! You’ve got an opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with some of the favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that are now available for sale!
Or click here to go shop all of the new products in my online store!
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products!
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Going On Now!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
See the Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here. See the second release Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Daffodil Delight – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Balmy Blue – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Umbrella Builder Punch, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper – Umbrella Builder Punch, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, two Stitched Shapes die cuts, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper – Stitched Labels die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Cool design and that DSP is growing on me.
It’s a great pack for sure! Thanks Karen! 🙂
so cute, Amy! The DSP is adorable with the sketch. Perfect set for Atlanta’s rainy day!
Thanks Leslie! 🙂
Oh so pretty!! Love this card – and the design is wonderful. That would have been a hard sketch for me, but you rocked it!! Let’s not have more spring showers, though, okay?! 😉
Thanks Mary! Ha…hope that you guys dry out in Atlanta soon! 🙂
how adorable, makes me think of spring with all those pretty colors. We are still getting the white stuff around here
Thanks Sandi! Hope that you can see those spring flowers through the white stuff soon! 🙂
Really cute card!! I love how you pulled this sketch together with the different papers!
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Amy 🙂 What a great way to use the different DSP
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Great use of DSP! And, spring is definitely the time for showers. You nailed the sketch. A winner for sure.
Thanks Julie! 🙂
Awesome! Love everything about this card! Great take on the sketch and your spring challenge.
Thanks Susan! 🙂
Fabulous card! Love the pps and colors you’ve used!
Thanks Jennifer! 🙂
Such a fun mix of DSP! Pretty spring card!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
Amy this card is so cute! I have been trying to think of ways to use that DSP so thank you so much for giving me an idea.🙂
Thanks Shirley! 🙂