We had our Inkin’ Krew team meeting yesterday and, since we’re still shut down here in New Jersey, we met up virtually and did a little stamping together!! Mary Deatherage, Sue Prather and I each came up with a card to share on our Zoom Meeting. We all used the pretty Forever Fern stamp set bundle from the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog for our projects. This is what I shared.
My card design was loosely inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #439.
I started by adhering a panel from the In Good Taste DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of an Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered one of the Gold Hoop Embellishments (currently out of stock but returning in late June) to the card front with Glue Dots that are hidden under the layered die cuts.
I cut panels of Just Jade and Pretty Peacock card stocks with dies from the Forever Flourishing Dies and adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the larger branch image and one of the smaller branch images from the Forever Fern stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink and the medium branch in Just Jade ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Forever Flourishing Dies and adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Forever Fern stamp set in Cinnamon Cider ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals under the right side and a Glue Dot under the left. I added three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the branch images from the Forever Fern stamp set in Shaded Spruce and Just Jade inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
We had a great time stamping together even though we had to meet online! I’m looking forward to the day that we can all get together in person and stamp again soon! 🙂
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: P7ECG2GD
June 16-30 Host Code: FTFD7S3N
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog Kickoff Celebration – Extra Host Rewards For YOU!!
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Stampin’ Up! Pick A Free Bundle Starter Kit Promotion!!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
You can see more details about joining and about our team here on my blog here. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Just Jade – Forever Flourishing die cut
- Pretty Peacock – two Forever Flourishing die cuts
- Whisper White – Tasteful Labels die cut, three Forever Flourishing die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
It was a wonderful experience with great cards. I’m posting this one tomorrow 🙂 I like yours better!
So glad that you enjoyed it! Look forward to seeing your card tomorrow! 🙂
Great meeting–lots of good info and wonderful cards. I love this one. This is a beautiful set.
Thanks Susan! Glad that you enjoyed the meeting! 🙂
What a delightful bouquet! I love how you paired it with the wood grain background. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
Beautiful – loving he gold ring!
Thanks Linda! 🙂