I used the Stampin’ Up! All Things Fabulous stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by the sketch from the Fusion Challenge this week.
I started by adhering a panel from the In Good Taste DSP to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the All Things Fabulous photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it.
I inked the woodgrain image from the Pallet Thoughts stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink, stamped it on scrap paper once and then stamped it over the sentiment panel. Then I adhered the stamped panel the front of the card with Stampin’ Seal and I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and tied a bow.
I inked the floral images from the All Things Fabulous stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink, stamped them on scrap paper and then stamped them on Whisper White card stock one on top of the other for all three flowers. I stamped the leaf images from the All Things Fabulous stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink on Whisper White card stock.
I cut the images out with the Fabulous Florals Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three of the Elegant Faceted Gems around the flower die cuts to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the In Good Taste DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: FTFD7S3N
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at email@example.com
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Flirty Flamingo – 2″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – eight Fabulous Florals die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: