I used the Stampin’ Up! Boho Indigo Product Medley to create a quick congratulations card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #376.
I started by cutting two panels of Boho Indigo DSP (from the Boho Indigo Product Medley & Refill) with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies. I adhered the die cuts with Stampin’ Seal to the card front so that they were slightly off-set.
I stamped the sentiment from the Boho Indigo stamp set in Night of Navy ink on one of the gold foil die cuts from the Boho Indigo Product Medley and punched out three of the other gold foiled die cuts. I cut a panel of Garden Green card stock with three of the dies from the Boho Indigo Dies and then snipped the stems off the two individual leaf die cuts. I adhered the gold foil die cut pieces and Garden Green die cuts with Glue Dots to the card front.
I adhered a length of the Gold Pleated Ribbon from the Boho Indigo Product Medley with Stampin’ Seal to the card front and then adhered the sentiment over the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered three of the Paper Flowers from the Boho Indigo Product Medley with Glue Dots around the die cuts to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Boho Indigo DSP with Stampin’ Seal to the bottom of a Very Vanilla card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the video tutorial for creating this card on my YouTube Channel here:
Or you can watch it on my Facebook page here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: FTFD7S3N
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at email@example.com
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Garden Green – three Boho Indigo die cuts
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Boho Indigo Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: