I used the Stampin’ Up! Arrange A Wreath stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the In Good Taste DSP to the front of a Just Jade card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the wreath image from the Arrange A Wreath stamp set in Just Jade ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I added the sentiment from the Borders Abound stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink in the center of the wreath and then embossed it with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
I cut a wreath from Pear Pizzazz card stock and flowers from Pretty Peacock card stock with dies from the Wreath Builder Dies. I adhered the die cut pieces to the Whisper White card stock panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the Whisper White card stock panel to a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Brass Foil Sheets with the two bow dies from the Wreath Builder Dies and then adhered the pieces together and to the card front with Glue Dots. I added gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to the flower centers to finish the card front.
I stamped the border image from the Borders Abound stamp set in Just Jade ink across a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: FTFD7S3N
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Just Jade – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pear Pizzazz – 3-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel, Build A Wreath die cut
- Pretty Peacock – five Build A Wreath die cuts
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 3-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Brass Foil Sheets – two Build A Wreath die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: