Welcome to the Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop! This is a group of amazing stampers from all over the world so be sure to hop through the full line up below so that you can see all of the projects! This month we are showcasing Stampin’ Up! projects with products from the new 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog and I’ve used the Prized Peony stamp set bundle for my project.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 192. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday 539. I realized that I forgot the little banner at the top. Yikes!
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Fancy Phrases stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on the front of a Thick Whisper White card base. Then I cut a panel of the 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP with one of the Ornate Layers Dies and I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front three times and tied a bow.
Then I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Prized Peony stamp set in Cinnamon Cider ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the images with Light and Dark Magenta Madness and Just Jade Stampin’ Blends Markers and I used the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Marker to color the flower centers (that’s the closest to Bumblebee that I had for Blends!). I cut the images out with the coordinating Peony Dies and adhered them with Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered three of the clear Elegant Faceted Gems around the flowers to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Fancy Phrases stamp set in Misty Moonlight and the flower from the Prized Peony stamp set in Magenta Madness inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Thank you so much for joining us today. We hope you’ll join us again next month to check out our projects! I’m Amy Koenders and to keep hopping around see the list below (if you are viewing this post via email, you will need to click over to my blog post here to see the list) to see who is up next.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: FTFD7S3N
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Nothing’s Better Than stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at email@example.com
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – seven Peony die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2020-2022 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Ornate Layers die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: