I used the Stampin’ Up! Nothing’s Better Than stamp set bundle to create a fun card to share with you today. I did a video showing you how to create this card on YouTube Live and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 440.
I started by adhering a panel from the Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a panel of Real Red card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered a panel of Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a panel of Real Red card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the front of the Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered 1″ strips cut from the Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Early Espresso card stock and then cut the “chocolate” sentiment with one of the Love You More Than Die. I placed the die cut sentiment on the Whisper White card stock panel and then stamped the smaller sentiments from the Nothing’s Better Than photopolymer stamp set in Real Red ink around the die cut sentiment and then cut the panel with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with the Adhesive Sheets to the larger sentiment die cut and then adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the solid and lined candy images from the Nothing’s Better Than stamp set in Crumb Cake and Early Espresso inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating die from the Love You More Than Dies. I adhered the candy die cuts to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the chocolate images from the Nothing’s Better Than stamp set in Crumb Cake and Early Espresso inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see my YouTube Live video on my channel here (if you’re viewing this blog post via email, click here to head over to my blog to see the video).
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: FTFD7S3N
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Real Red – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Tasteful Labels die cut, two Love You More die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Neutrals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Regals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: