I used the Stampin’ Up! Hand-Drawn Blooms stamp set to create a quick card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 495.
I started by embossing a panel of Seaside Spray card stock with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the front of a Seaside Spray card base and then adhered three strips of Seaside Spray DSP from the 2019-2021 In Color DSP pack to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the flower images from the Hand-Drawn Blooms stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored a few of the flowers in the bouquet with a Light Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends Marker. I cut the image out with one of the Ornate Layers Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hand-Drawn Blooms stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Seaside Spray card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I adhered three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images in Balmy Blue ink along the edge of a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: FTFD7S3N
July 1-15 Host Code: EGATSGH7
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Facebook Live – Late Lunchtime Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my Today’s Tiles stamp set bundle project! Look forward to seeing you then!
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order! But hurry!! This great bonus offer ends tonight, June 30!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal and it’s ending tonight, June 30!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Seaside Spray – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched So Sweetly die cut
- Whisper White – Ornate Layers die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2019-2021 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – three 1/2″ x 4″ strips
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: