Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “fall frenzy” theme and I’m featuring the Autumn Greetings stamp set bundle for my project.
My card design was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenge #075.
I started by adhering a panel from the Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of a Cajun Craze card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a wide strip of Cajun Craze DSP from the Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a panel of Cajun Craze card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies and then embossed it with the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut panels of Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Terracotta Tile card stocks with dies from the Autumn Essentials Dies. I adhered the die cut pumpkins together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Autumn Greetings stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Plaid Tidings DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Mary Deatherage
- Leslie Larkin
- Akiko Sudano
- Julie Johnston
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Donna Leonard
- Nicole Bloxom
- Amy Koenders – you are here
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: EBSWWS6X
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cajun Craze – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 2-1/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel, three Autumn Essentials die cuts
- Crumb Cake – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Pretty Peacock – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Crushed Curry – three Autumn Essentials die cuts
- Terracotta Tile – three Autumn Essentials die cuts
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ panel (inside card)
- Regals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: