I used the beautiful Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Nativity stamp set bundle and Wrapped In Christmas stamp set in create a Christmas Card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Wrapped In Christmas stamp set in VersaMark ink on the front of a Misty Moonlight card base. I sprinkled the image with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed the image. Then I cut a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the background stable die from the Nativity Dies and I adhered it to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the stable, family, sheep and donkey images from the Peaceful Nativity stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored them with Light and Dark Just Jade, Crumb Cake, So Saffron and Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends Markers and I also used the Ivory Stampin’ Blends Marker for the flesh tones. I cut the images out with the coordinating Nativity Dies and adhered them with snipped up Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut a star from Gold Foil Sheets with one of the Nativity Dies and I adhered it with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment image from the Wrapped In Christmas stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink and the star images from the Peaceful Nativity stamp set in So Saffron ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the video tutorial for creating this project on my YouTube Channel here:
Or you can watch it on my Facebook page here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: EBSWWS6X
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Crumb Cake – Nativity die cut
- Whisper White – four Nativity die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – Nativity die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Your coloring of the scene is so delicate. Sorry I missed you yesterday.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
this is just beautiful Amy, what a wonderful set
Thanks Sandi! 🙂