I used the Stampin’ Up! Life Is Beautiful stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a theme challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is our theme for this week:
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Sketch this week:
I started by adhering a panel of In Good Taste DSP to the front of an Early Espresso card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered strips of DSP from the Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP (Mango Melody) and from the Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the tree image from the Life is Beautiful photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the leaf image from the Life Is Beautiful stamp set two times in Crushed Curry ink and two times in Mango Melody ink over the original tree image. Then I inked the birdhouse image in Crumb Cake and Pretty Peacock inks and I stamped it on the Whisper White card stock panel. I cut around the image with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Life Is Beautiful stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Pumpkin Pie rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the In Good Taste DSP to the bottom of a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: EBSWWS6X
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Stitched Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3/4″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – two 3/4″ x 3-3/4″ strips
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3/4″ x 5″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: