I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweetest Time stamp set bundle to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GPD254.
I started by adhering a panel from the ‘Tis the Season 6″x 6″ DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to a Garden Green card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered two strips of Coastal Cabana ribbon from the Playing With Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweetest Time photopolymer stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered a small amount of Adhesive Sheets to a panel of Real Red card stock and then cut that panel and a panel of Whisper White card stock with the candy cane and peppermint dies from the Sweetest Borders Dies. I adhered the die cuts together with the Adhesive Sheets.
I stamped the holly leaves and berries images from the Sweetest Time stamp set in Garden Green and Real Red inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating dies from the Sweetest Border Dies. I adhered the die cut pieces to the candy canes with Glue Dots and then adhered the candy die cuts to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots. I added three of the Wonderful Gems around the candy canes to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and candy images from the Sweetest Time stamp set in Garden Green and Real Red inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: 7Y3QS6WK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube page today to see my project made with the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Real Red – four Sweetest Border die cuts
- Whisper White – ten Sweetest Border die cuts, Tasteful Labels die cut, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- ‘Tis The Season 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Love the peppermints and candy canes on paper but not in my mouth, unlike Mary’s horses and Finn…lol. I can’t wait to see what you create at 2!
Hahaha…I’m not a huge fan of peppermints and candy canes either, but I do love mint chocolate things. 😉 Thanks Karen! 🙂
This is adorable….perfect for the sketch!
Thanks Linda! 🙂