I used the Stampin’ Up! Coming Home stamp set bundle and the Wrapped In Christmas stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Trimming The Town DSP to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a smaller panel of the Trimming the Town DSP to a panel of Poppy Parade card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Wrapped In Christmas stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies. I cut a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock with another one of the Hippo & Friends Dies and I adhered the two die cuts together and to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the house and wreath images from the Coming Home photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the images with Light and Dark Pool Party, Misty Moonlight, Gray Granite, Old Olive and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the stamped images with the coordinating Home Together dies and adhered the die cuts together with Glue Dots and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three of the All The Trimmings Embellishments to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Wrapped In Christmas stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink and the trees from the Coming Home stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the trees with Light and Dark Old Olive and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: 7Y3QS6WK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Hippo & Friends die cut
- Poppy Parade – 3-3/4″ x 3-13/16″ panel
- Whisper White – three Home Together die cuts, Hippo & Friends die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-5/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: