I used the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Autumn stamp set bundle and the Gilded Autumn Speciality DSP to make a fall thank you card for the Sunday Stamps color Challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC239. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #451.
And my card works for the Just Us Girls #552 leaves challenge.
I started by embossing a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder. I adhered the embossed panel the the front of a Thick Very Vanilla card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut panels of the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP with two of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered the die cut DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Autumn photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched an acorn and two leaves from the Gilded Autumn DSP with the coordinating Autumn Punch Pack and then adhered the punched images with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots. I added three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Gilded Autumn DSP to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: APMBPUJG
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gilded Autumn Speciality Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, three Autumn Punch Pack punches, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: