I used the Stampin’ Up! Fireside Trimmings stamp set and some of the fun Trimming The Town DSP to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by the sketch from SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge #71.
I started by adhering a panel from the Trimming The Town DSP to a panel of Poppy Parade cards stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I embossed a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Poppy Parade card stock and the to the DSP panel with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Fireside Trimmings photopolymer stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the sentiment panel to a panel of Poppy Parade card stock and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I wrapped a strand of Misty Moonlight/Silver Baker’s Twine from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack around the panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the panel to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered three of the All The Trimmings Embellishments around the bow to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Fireside Trimmings stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then adhered a strip of Trimming The Town DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: APMBPUJG
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 2-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Poppy Parade – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 3/8″ x 3-7/8″ strip
- Whisper White – 1/4″ x 3-7/8″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: