I used the Stampin’ Up! Snow Wonder stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC240. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC082. I went diagonal from lower left to upper right.
I started by adhering a panel from the ‘Tis The Season 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to a Shaded Spruce card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a panel of ‘Tis The Season DSP and two strips of ‘Tis The Season DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the tree image from the Snow Wonder stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I cut the image out with the coordinating Snow Time Dies. I adhered the die cut trees to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the snowman image from the Snow Wonder stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Pumpkin Pie and Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers. I cut the image out with the coordinating Snow Time Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and trees from the Snow Wonder stamp set in Real Red and Shaded Spruce inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: XT2ZENTN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Shaded Spruce – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/4″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – two Snow Time die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- ‘Tis The Season 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 1/3″ x 1-3/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ panel