Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “celebrate summer” theme and I’m featuring the Sweet As A Peach stamp set bundle for my project.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the folders from the Greenery Embossing Folders. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Balmy Blue card stock with Stampin’ Seal, then I adhered panels of You’re A Peach DSP (on sale for 15% off) to the Balmy Blue card stock panel with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Pale Papaya card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the peach image from the Sweet As A Peach photopolymer stamp set in Pale Papaya ink and then used a Sponge Dauber to add Calypso Coral ink along one side. I stamped the peaches on Basic White card stock and then stamped the stems and small flowers in Pear Pizzazz and Calypso Coral inks on the Basic White card stock panel. I cut the images out with the coordinating Peach Dies. I adhered the stems to the peaches with Mini Glue Dots and then used Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the peach die cuts to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet As A Peach stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pale Papaya card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I adhered the flower die cuts with Mini Glue Dots and then added three Pale Papaya gems from the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of You’re A Peach DSP to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Amy Koenders – you are here
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Interested in Joining Us?
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! You purchase the Starter Kit for just $99! We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to any of my team members if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
July 1-15 Host Code: 9QYKUURU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pale Papaya – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Tasteful Labels die cut
- Balmy Blue – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – 3-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, seven Peach die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper – 1-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: