I used the fun Whimsical Trees stamp set bundle from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog to create a Christmas card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on my Facebook page here and you can also see it on my YouTube channel here.
I started by embossing a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder (available August 3). I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered it to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut trees from Mint Macaron and Mossy Meadow card stocks and Hand-Penned DSP (on sale now for 15% off) with tree dies from the Christmas Trees Dies (available August 3). Then I stamped the tree images from the Whimsical Trees stamp set (available August 3) in Mint Macaron and Mossy Meadow inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating dies from the Trees Dies. I cut a panel of silver foil from the Silver Foil Specialty Pack (available August 3) with the garland die from the Christmas Tree Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added one of the Wonderful Snowflakes (available August 3) to the card front along with the tree die cuts.
I adhered a small length of Blushing Bride 3/8″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon (available August 3) to the card front in a “z” and then stamped the sentiment from the Whimsical Trees stamp set in Blushing Bride ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added two Rhinestone Basic Jewels next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the tree image and sentiment from the Whimsical Trees stamp set in Misty Moonlight and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch my video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 7ZSC63ZX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares – Now Open!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on August 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of August 9.
Stop by my Paper Share Page here to see all of the details and fill out the form at the bottom if you’re interested in joining. Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, August 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Mossy Meadow – two Christmas Trees die cuts
- Mint Macaron – Christmas Trees die cuts
- Basic White – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel, two Christmas Trees die cuts, Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper – Christmas Trees die cut
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack – Christmas Trees die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: