I used the Stampin’ Up! Penguin Place stamp set bundle from the upcoming July-December 2021 Mini Catalog to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Penguin Playmates DSP (Sale-a-bration item available August 3) to the front of a Just Jade card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of Penguin Playmates DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut rectangle to a panel of Just Jade card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I punched one of the penguins from the Penguin Playmates DSP with the coordinating Penguin Builder Punch (available August 3) and I adhered the penguin to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I adhered a small length of White 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon (available August 3) to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Penguin Place photopolymer stamp set (available August 3) in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Fresh Freesia card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the panel out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Fresh Freesia gems from the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and penguin images from the Penguin Place stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento, Pumpkin Pie and Just Jade inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I added a strip of Penguin Playmates DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 7ZSC63ZX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Just Jade – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Fresh Freesia – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, Penguin Builder punch, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: