I used the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set bundle from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and the Feels Like Home stamp set from the August-September 2021 Sale-a-bration Brochure to create a thank you card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenges #095.
I started by adhering a panel from the Harvest Meadow DSP (available August 3) to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered two panels of In Good Taste DSP (on sale through August 2 for 15% off) to two panels of Early Espresso card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the woodgrain image from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set (available August 3) in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Layering Circles Dies. I adhered the die cut to a scalloped circle cut from Early Espresso card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut another panel of Harvest Meadow DSP with one of the dies from the Intricate Leaves Dies (available August 3) and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the die cut circles.
I stamped the sentiment from the Feels Like Home stamp set (Sale-a-bration item available August 3) in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I tied a bow with Linen Thread and adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot under the sentiment and then added two of the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots (available August 3) to finish the card front.
I stamped the leaves from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set in Misty Moonlight, Sahara Sand and Calypso Coral inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 7ZSC63ZX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Peaceful Cabin stamp set bundle from the upcoming July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stamp With Amy K July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares – Now Open!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on August 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of August 9.
Stop by my Paper Share Page here to see all of the details and fill out the form at the bottom if you’re interested in joining. Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, August 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Early Espresso – 1-5/8″ x 4″ panel, 3-1/2″ x 4″ panel, Layering Circles die cut
- Basic White – Layering Circles die cut, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Harvest Meadows Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Intricate Leaves die cut
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 1-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 3-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: