I used the Stampin’ Up! Beauty Of Tomorrow stamp set bundle and the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder from the upcoming July-December 2021 Mini Catalog to create a fall card to share with you today.
I started by embossing a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder (available August 3). I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Thick Very Vanilla card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut and embossed a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder (available August 3). I ran the embossed die cut through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine a second time with the more detailed die from the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder.
I used Blending Brushes and Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Soft Suede inks to add color to the die cut panel and then I adhered the die cut to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Beauty Of Tomorrow stamp set (available August 3) in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then cut it out with the rectangular die from the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder and then adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bird image from the Beauty Of Tomorrow stamp set in Soft Suede ink twice on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then cut the images out with the coordinating Beautiful Leaves Dies (available August 3). I adhered the bird die cuts with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added two Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots (available August 3) to finish the card front.
I stamped the bird image from the Beauty Of Tomorrow stamp set two times in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 7ZSC63ZX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares – Now Open!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on August 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of August 9.
Stop by my Paper Share Page here to see all of the details and fill out the form at the bottom if you’re interested in joining. Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, August 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder die cuts, two Beautiful Leaves cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: