I used the Stampin’ Up! Merry Snowflakes stamp set bundle from the upcoming July-December 2021 Mini Catalog (that will be starting on August 3!!) to create a Christmas card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on YouTube live and you can see it here.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of copper paper from the Brushed Metallic Cardstock pack (available August 3) with Stampin’ Seal and then to the Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Merry Snowflakes stamp set (available August 3) in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the stamped sentiment out with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut a panel of Be Dazzling 6″ x 6″ Specialty Paper (Sale-a-bration exclusive available while supplies last beginning August 3) with three of the snowflake dies from the Stitched Snowflakes Dies (available August 3) and then adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I added three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and snowflake images from the Merry Snowflakes stamp set in Soft Suede and Sahara Sand inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 7ZSC63ZX
August 1-15 Host Code: F9274FAB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares – Now Open!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on August 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of August 9.
Stop by my Paper Share Page here to see all of the details and fill out the form at the bottom if you’re interested in joining. Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, August 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Sales Tax Holidays!
Yippee!! For those of you living in Arkansas, Florida, Massachusetts, Missouri, Mississippi, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays happening now or coming up soon!!
The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed below (click on the image to open up a full-size printable document):
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
If you live in one of those states, yay! Have fun shopping tax free during your holiday!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Hippo & Friends die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Brushed Metallic 12″ x 12″ Cardstock – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Be Dazzling 6″ x 6″ Specialty Paper – three Stitched Snowflakes die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: