I used the Stampin’ Up! Pretty Pumpkins stamp set bundle to create a black and white pumpkin card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on YouTube live and you can see it here.
My card design works for the TGIF Challenges #TGIFC330.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic Gray card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of the Basic Gray card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Beautifully Penned DSP (Sale-a-bration item) three times with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panels with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I cut another panel of the Beautifully Penned DSP with another die from the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut panels of Basic Gray and Basic Black card stocks with dies from the Detailed Pumpkins Dies and then adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the pumpkin image from the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Basic Black card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the pumpkin out with the coordinating Detailed Pumpkins Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then heat embossed it with black embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I colored one of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Dark Basic Black Stampin’ Blends Marker before adhering it to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the pumpkin image from the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-30 Host Code: JK2TGNCB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Check Out The Krew Event – August 29!
Ever thought about joining as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator but have questions about it? Our team is hosting a fun virtual event to answer all of your questions about joining and to introduce you to our team!
- The event will be held mostly on Facebook and we’ll be setting up a group page that you’ll be able to join beginning August 28.
- The event will “officially” run from 4-8 PM ET on the 29th on Facebook.
- We will also be hosting a virtual meet & greet video conference via Zoom Meeting from 7-8 PM ET on August 29 to answer questions and to say hello. So for those not on Facebook, you’ll also have an opportunity to join us!
Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’d like more details or if you’d like me to email you the link to the Facebook group or Zoom meeting once they’re open on August 28. Hope to see you at our event!
August-September Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The Second Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is happening now!! This is the first time that Stampin’ Up! has offered a second Sale-a-bration…and it’s got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between August 3 and September 30!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 8 new products (4 stamp sets, 3 paper packs and a die set!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and 1 die set) that are) that are available as free items!
- Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping now!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
JOIN: There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between August 3 and September 30, you’ll get to pick a FREE bundle from this list! Click this image to see full size a printable PDF with the free bundles:
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get an additional FREE bundle from the select twelve listed above (with a value up to $60.25!!) with your kit! Yay!! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two Detailed Pumpkins die cuts
- Basic Black – four Details Pumpkins die cuts
- Basic White – Hippo & Friends die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper – four Stitched Rectangle die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: