I used the Stampin’ Up! Bright Baubles stamp set bundle to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was loosely inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 555. I didn’t do this as a slimline card, but I did follow the basic sketch.
I started by adhering a panel of Whimsy & Wonder Specialty DSP to a panel from the Silver Foil Specialty Pack with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered another strip of the Whimsy & Wonder DSP with Stampin’ Seal to the larger panel. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut two panels of Whimsy & Wonder DSP and a panel of Be Dazzling Specialty Paper (Sale-a-bration exclusive) with dies from the Delicate Baubles Dies. I adhered the die cut pieces together with Adhesive Sheets (applied before cutting the Be Dazzling Specialty Paper) and Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then adhered the layered die cut with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I cut a panel of Silver Foil Sheets with the bow & string die from the Delicate Baubles Dies and adhered the die cut to the card front with Adhesive Sheets (applied before cutting the foil).
I stamped the sentiment from the Bright Baubles stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Whimsy & Wonder DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: JK2TGNCB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – 11:00 AM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today around 11:00 AM ET! ***Note the time change…sorry for the crazy schedule for the last few lives, trying to keep up with my kids schedules for all things back to school! Stop by my Facebook page today at 11:00 AM ET to see my project made with the Classic Cloche stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit Available Until August 31 For Everyone!!
Due to a glitch in Stampin’ Up!’s system, customers were unable to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin’s Hope Box between July 31 and August 5. They apologize for any inconvenience and would like to make it up to you! From August 24–August 31, the will be offering the Hope Box to all North American customers, regardless of subscription. So that means that anyone, whether they’re a Paper Pumpkin subscriber or not can pick up this kit in the online store!!
The kit can be purchased through 11:59 PM (MT) on August 31. If you are interested in purchasing the kit, it’s available for this limited time!
If you’d like to take a peek at the kit or purchase it, you can see it in my online store here.
Check Out The Krew Event – August 29!
Ever thought about joining as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator but have questions about it? Our team is hosting a fun virtual event to answer all of your questions about joining and to introduce you to our team!
- The event will be held mostly on Facebook and we’ll be setting up a group page that you’ll be able to join beginning August 28.
- The event will “officially” run from 4-8 PM ET on the 29th on Facebook.
- We will also be hosting a virtual meet & greet video conference via Zoom Meeting from 7-8 PM ET on August 29 to answer questions and to say hello. So for those not on Facebook, you’ll also have an opportunity to join us!
Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’d like more details or if you’d like me to email you the link to the Facebook group or Zoom meeting once they’re open on August 28. Hope to see you at our event!
August-September Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The Second Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is happening now!! This is the first time that Stampin’ Up! has offered a second Sale-a-bration…and it’s got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between August 3 and September 30!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 8 new products (4 stamp sets, 3 paper packs and a die set!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and 1 die set) that are) that are available as free items!
- Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping now!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
JOIN: There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between August 3 and September 30, you’ll get to pick a FREE bundle from this list! Click this image to see full size a printable PDF with the free bundles:
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get an additional FREE bundle from the select twelve listed above (with a value up to $60.25!!) with your kit! Yay!! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two Delicate Baubles die cuts, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Be Dazzling Specialty Designer Series Paper – Delicate Baubles die cut
- Silver Foil Sheets – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Delicate Baubles die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: