I used the Stampin’ Up! Delivering Cheer stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Peaceful Prints DSP (Sale-a-bration exclusive) to the front of a Real Red card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the images from the Delivering Cheer photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and Real Red ink (for the leggings) on a panel of Basic White card stock.
I colored the images with Light and Dark Real Red, Crumb Cake, Shaded Spruce and Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Markers. I used the Color Lifter to remove some of the color from the jacket. Then I inked and stamped off the ground image from the Delivering Cheer stamp set in Gray Granite ink and stamped it twice around the boots. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to a Basic Black card stock panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the layered panel with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Delivering Cheer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I punched the end of the panel with the Banners Pick A Punch and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I added three Shaded Spruce rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Delivering Cheer stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I adhered a strip of Peaceful Prints DSP to the bottom of the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: NEQDVTR2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 2-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Basic Black – 2-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel
- Shaded Spruce – 3/4″ x 3″ panel
- Basic White – 2-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: