I used the Stampin’ Up! Heartfelt Wishes stamp set to create two clean and simple cards, one Christmas and one fall thank you.
My card designs were inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenges #098.
I started by adhering panels of Peaceful Place Specialty DSP and Blackberry Beauty DSP to the front of Basic Gray and Blackberry Bliss card bases with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
For the Christmas card, I stamped the sentiment from the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic Gray card stock, sprinkled it with silver embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I inked the tree image from the Peaceful Cabin stamp set in Basic Gray ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it across the panel.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of silver foil from the Silver Foil Specialty Pack and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I added one of the silver dots from the Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set in Basic Gray ink and then added the trees from the Peaceful Cabin stamp set in Basic Gray ink (stamped off once) on a Basic White card stock panel to finish the inside of the Christmas card.
For the thank you card, I stamped the sentiment from the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set in VersaMark Ink and then heat embossed it in gold embossing powder. I added the flower image in Blackberry Bliss ink from the Beauty Of Tomorrow stamp set around the sentiment and adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Gold Shimmer Vellum and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I added one of the Gilded Gems next to the sentiment.
I added a strip of Blackberry Beauty DSP to the bottom of the Basic White card stock panel to finish the inside of the thank you card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: NEQDVTR2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 11:00 AM ET – ***Note The Time Change!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 11:00 PM ET today! More back-to-school redeiness today so I need to move my live video just a little earlier than normal. Stop by my YouTube channel today at 11:00 AM ET to see my project made with the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
August-September Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The Second Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is happening now!! This is the first time that Stampin’ Up! has offered a second Sale-a-bration…and it’s got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between August 3 and September 30!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 8 new products (4 stamp sets, 3 paper packs and a die set!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and 1 die set) that are) that are available as free items!
- Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping now!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
JOIN: There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between August 3 and September 30, you’ll get to pick a FREE bundle from this list! Click this image to see full size a printable PDF with the free bundles:
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get an additional FREE bundle from the select twelve listed above (with a value up to $60.25!!) with your kit! Yay!! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray/Blackberry Bliss – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 1-5/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack/Gold Shimmer Vellum – 1-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
VERY nice! Love these! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
I love the way you broke up the DSP. Sorry I won’t be able to join you today. I’ll be on a Zoom meeting at 11. Have fun and carry on without me 🙂
Thanks Karen! No worries…I keep changing the times! 🙂
Very pretty. Great take on the sketch with two examples. TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂
beautiful cards and great layout. I love clean and simple cards for the holidays
Thanks Sandi! 🙂