I used the Stampin’ Up! Welcoming Woods stamp set and Merry Moments stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this project and you can see the video on my Facebook page here or on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by TGIF Challenges #TGIF337.
I started by inking the Birch stamp set in Sahara Sand ink, stamping it on scrap paper and then stamping it on an oversized panel of Basic White card stock with the Stamparatus. I trimmed the panel down to card front size and then adhered the panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the snowflakes from the Welcoming Woods stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with clear embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I tore a piece of Post-It Note Tape and then adhered it to the bottom of Basic White card stock panel. I used Blending Brushes to add Misty Moonlight and Night Of Navy inks to the panel and then stamped the tree image from the the Welcoming Woods stamp set in Early Espresso ink over the brushed ink.
I cut the stamped panel down to 3″ x 4″ and then cut the panel into three 1″ x 4″ pieces. I adhered the panels to panels of Early Espresso card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Snowy White Velvet Sheets with one of the Stitched Snowflakes Dies and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Merry Snowflakes stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the openings in the Picture This Dies. I cut a panel of Real Red card stock with one of the Painted Labels Dies and adhered it to the back of the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and snowflakes from the Merry Snowflakes stamp set in Real Red and Misty Moonlight inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 1-15 Host Code: 2DWYAMUX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Early Espresso – three 1-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ strips
- Real Red – Painted Labels die cut
- Basic White – Picture This die cut, 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ panel (trimmed to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″), 3-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel trimmed down to 3″ x 4″ and then cut into 1″ x 4″ strips, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Snowy White Velvet Sheets – Stitched Snowflakes die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: