I used the Stampin’ Up! Words Of Cheer stamp set bundle to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches #441.
I started by adhering a panel of Tidings Of Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of a Sahara Sand card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut another panel of Tidings Of Christmas DSP with one of the Basic Borders Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Soft Succulent card stock with one of the Christmas Cheer Dies. Then I adhered a panel of Foam Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock. I cut the panel with another of the Christmas Cheer Dies and then adhered the die cut to the Soft Succulent die cut with the Foam Adhesive Sheets. I adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Words Of Cheer photopolymer stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the openings in the Messages Dies and then adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the sentiment die cut to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Words Of Cheer stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Tidings Of Christmas DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 1-15 Host Code: 2DWYAMUX
October 16-31 Host Code: BZCSET4R
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 11:00 AM ET – Note Time Change!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube a little early at 11:00 AM ET today! I have an appointment this afternoon so I need to hop on early today! Stop by my YouTube channel today at 11:00 AM ET to see my project made with the Snow Wonder stamp set and Snow Time Dies and also see a few more sneak peeks at pretty things from the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! Look forward to seeing you then!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Soft Succulent – Christmas Cheer die cut
- Cherry Cobbler – Christmas Cheer die cut
- Basic White – Messages die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tidings Of Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Basic Borders die cut, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: