I used the Stampin’ Up! Snow Wonder stamp set and coordinating Snow Time Dies to create a Christmas card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this project on YouTube Live and you can see it here. I also showed some pretty new products from the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog in my video, so check it out to see a few more sneak peeks!
My card design was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch 374.
I started by adhering a panel of Beauty Of The Earth DSP to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I embossed the die cut with one of the border dies from the Snow Time Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I adhered three strips of Beauty Of The Earth DSP with Stampin’ Seal to the card front and then stamped the tree image from the Snow Wonder stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the trees out with the coordinating Snow Time Dies and adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
Then I stamped the snowman image from the Snow Wonder stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, colored it with Light and Dark Misty Moonlight, Gray Granite, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the snowman out with the coordinating die from the Snow Time Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Snow Wonder stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Snow Time Dies. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and trees from the Snow Wonder stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and Misty Moonlight inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 16-31 Host Code: BZCSET4R
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – Stitched So Sweetly die cut, three Snow Time die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two 3/8″ x 3-1/4″ strips, 5/8″ x 3-1/4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: