I used the Stampin’ Up! Poinsettia Petals stamp set and Poinsettia Petals Dies to create a Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was loosely inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #507.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to another panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the poinsettia, leaf and berries from the Poinsettia Petals stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the leaves with Light and Dark Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends and stamped the berries in Cherry Cobbler ink (stamped off twice). I cut the images out with the coordinating Poinsettia Dies and cut a panel of gold paper from the Gold & Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Metallic Specialty Paper with the flower center and branch dies from the Poinsettia Dies. I adhered the flowers together with Mini Glue Dots and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added the leaves, berries and branches with Mini Glue Dots under the flowers.
I stamped the sentiment from the Poinsettia Petals stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with the Picture This Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front to finish the card.
I stamped the sentiment and flower image from the Poinsettia Petals stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a Basic White card stock panel and then colored the flower center with a Dark So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Marker to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 16-31 Host Code: BZCSET4R
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8 panel, thirteen Poinsettia die cuts, Picture This die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold & Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Metallic Specialty Paper – five Poinsettia die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: