I used the Stampin’ Up! Trimmings & Tidings stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC271. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #377.
I started by adhering a panel from the Tidings Of Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Soft Succulent card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of an Evening Evergreen card base with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered another panel of Tidings Of Christmas DSP to a panel of Soft Succulent card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut another panel of the Tidings Of Christmas DSP with the star die from the Christmas Trimmings Dies. Then I adhered Foam Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Gold Foil Sheets and then cut the panel with the detailed star die from the Christmas Trimmings Dies. I adhered the two die cuts together with the Foam Adhesive Sheets and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut panels of Sahara Sand and Evening Evergreen card stocks with dies from the Christmas Tidings Dies and then adhered the die cuts under the star with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the openings in the Messages Die. I adhered two small lengths of Gold 1/4″ Shimmer Ribbon to the back of the die cut with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I added three Evening Evergreen gems from the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels around the die cuts to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a strip of Tidings Of Christmas DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 16-30 Host Code: EHSXTC4Z
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, three Christmas Trimmings die cuts
- Soft Succulent – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Sahara Sand – two Christmas Trimmings die cuts
- Basic White – Messages die cut. 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tidings Of Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, Christmas Trimmings die cut, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – Christmas Trimmings die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: