I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Conversations stamp set bundle to create a quick Valentine’s Day card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 515.
I started by embossing a panel of Highland Heather card stock with the Gingham Embossing Folder (available Jan 4). I adhered the embossed panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. Then I adhered two panels of Sweet Talk DSP (available Jan 4) to a panel of Real Red card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I wrapped a strand of Real Red 3/8″ Faux Linen Ribbon (available Jan 4) around the seam between the two papers, adhering it with Stampin’ Seal to the panel. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Conversations photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Blushing Bride card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing power from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Ornate Layers Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut a panel of So Saffron card stock with the small envelope die from the Sweet Hearts Dies (available Jan 4) and adhered the envelope together with Mini Glue Dots and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a panel of Sweet Talk DSP with one of the Sweet Hearts Dies and then adhered the heart with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I added one of the Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a panel of Sweet Talk DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Stamp With Amy K Reverse Advent Calendar Food Pantry Donations – Day 13!!
I’m doing a “Reverse Advent Calendar” during December to benefit my local Food Pantry. If you’re not familiar with the Reverse Advent Calendar, rather than getting something every day during Advent, I’ll be donating the items of the day to the Randolph Food Pantry in Randolph, NJ! One item of the day will be donated for every order placed through me that day!
The donation item for day thirteen is a pack of toilet paper! So I’ll be donating a pack of toilet paper to the Randolph Food Pantry for every order placed through me today!
Thank you again to all of my awesome customers for helping me to fill up the shelves at my local Food Pantry!
December 1-15 Host Code: CAUNWJSQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 10.
Drop by my January-June 2022 Mini Catalog DSP Share page here for all of the details and to find a form to complete if you’d like to join!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale – Going On Now!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the retiring items sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- See the full Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) with the sale prices here.
- See the Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires) here.
- All retiring products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Last Chance Sales Period: Starts December 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM MT and ends January 3, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to pick up any of those items on the retiring list that you’re wanting soon so that you don’t miss out!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available Now!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Highland Heather – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel.
- Real Red – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Blushing Bride – Ornate Layers die cut
- So Saffron – Sweet Hearts die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper – 2-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Sweet Hearts die cut, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: