I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Conversations stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Sweet Talk DSP to the front of a Highland Heather card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of Sweet Talk DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies four times. I adhered the die cut pieces to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered one of the Heart & Home Doilies with Stampin’ Seal with the white side up to the card front and then trimmed it even with the edge of the card front. Then I cut panels of Sweet Talk DSP with the banner die from the Sweet Hearts Dies and then adhered them with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. Then I wrapped a strand of white twine from the Essentials Baker’s Twine pack around the card front twice and tied a small bow.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Conversations photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Real Red card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I cut a panel of Sweet Talk DSP with the heart dies from the Sweet Hearts Dies and adhered them with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I adhered a strip of Sweet Talk DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 1-15 Host Code: UJ3YUSFT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Highland Heather – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Real Red – Tasteful Labels die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, four Stitched Rectangle die cuts, six Sweet Hearts dies, 3/4″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Super cute! Love the mix of DSPs! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
Sweet it is! TFS!
Thanks Tara! 🙂
What Mary said!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
such a fun card Amy 🙂 Love your design
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Super cute… love the mix of DSP!
Thanks Terry Lynn! 🙂
Totally delightful….and fun!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
such a cute card Amy and I love the red and purple together, that rocks
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
So many layers and such a cute card! Love it!
Thanks Sue! 🙂
Very cute card! I love the mix of DSP!! Thanks for the tutorial.
Thanks Pam! 🙂