I used the Stampin’ Up! Hello Ladybug stamp set bundle to create a fun fold card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 522.
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC148. I think that I’ve checked all of the boxes except for silver and heart.
I started by adhering panels of Pattern Party DSP (host exclusive item) to panels of Basic Black card stock and then to a Poppy Parade card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I wrapped a panel of Flowering Fields DSP around the card base and then adhered the ends together with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the leaf and flower images from the Hello Ladybug photopolymer stamp set in Granny Apple Green and Mango Melody inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I cut the images out with the Hippo & Friends Die. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the DSP belly band.
I stamped the ladybug images from the Hello Ladybug stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento and Poppy Parade inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I punched the images out with the coordinating Ladybug Builder Punch and then adhered the punches together with Mini Glue Dots. I adhered the ladybug to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hello Ladybug stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Poppy Parade card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimesionals to the card front. I added three of the Classic Matte Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the ladybug images from the Hello Ladybug stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento and Poppy Parade inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: NH7VV3NK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Stuck On You Ordering Bonus Through February 14!
It’s Back!!! I’m offering a little ordering special for Valentine’s Day! I call it my “Stuck On You Valentine” ordering bonus!
All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me between now and Monday, February 14 will get a free adhesive of your choice* with your thank you gift!
This can be anything that Stampin’ Up! sells that could be used as an adhesive! And for the adhesives that are $5 or under, two packs will equal one choice (see the items with the (2) on the list below) so if you select those, you’ll get double…yippee!!
The adhesive will be in addition to the normal thank you gift that I order for you!! Plus, since your order will be over $50, you’ll earn a Sale-A-Bration item (or items) too. A big double yippee for more free goodies!!
Here is a list of the adhesives that you can pick from*:
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Black Stampin’ Dimensionals Combo Pack
- Stampin’ Seal
- Stampin’ Seal Refill
- Stampin’ Seal+
- Stampin’ Seal+ Refill
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (2)
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Adhesive Sheets
- Mini Glue Dots
- Foam Adhesive Strips
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen
- Foam Adhesive Sheets
- Cling Adhesive
- Shimmery Crystal Effects
- Heat & Stick Powder
- Silicone Craft Sheet (even though it’s not an adhesive…it is an awesome tool for adhesives!)
I’ll be placing the order for the adhesives with my host orders on Feb 16, so please be sure to send your selections right away when you order…otherwise I’ll pick one for you and send it out with your thank you gift!
*With Stampin’ Up!’s new backorder policy where numbers are turned off for ordering if they go on backorder, if the adhesive that you pick is turned off for ordering when I place the order on the 16th, I’ll order Stampin’ Dimensionals for you instead.
All Together Product Collection Available Now!
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create card making and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else! Come together to create projects inspired by you.
All Together Collection Details:
- Deadline to order the All Together Collection: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT.
- The Here Together Stamp Set, Here for You Dies, Here Together, and the All Together Collection are available in English and French.
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through May 2:
- Here Together stamp set
- Here for You Dies
- Here Together Bundle
- All Together 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- All Together Collection
- The new Stampin’ Blends will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog so they will continue to be available after the promotion ends.
Click here to go right to my online store to see new collection now.
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Poppy Parade – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 2-1/8″ and 6-3/8″, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic Black – two 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ panels
- Basic White – Hippo & Friends die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pattern Party Designer Series Paper – two 1-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panels
- Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 10″ strip
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Love your ladybug card! Such a fun set! I watched your live yesterday, but for some reason wasn’t able to participate . I really appreciate your tutorials. They are so helpful. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Pam! If you have trouble commenting during a live on YouTube, it usually means that you’re not signed into your account. Hope that helps! 🙂
That ladybug is wonderful – and I love the scene you’ve created for it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
such a bright and happy card and I love your fun fold
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
What a bright and cheery card. I love the buffalo plaid background too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
Love your fun fold with cute ladybird decorated band. The gingham check is the perfect compliment to the red too. Thanks for sharing with us over at TicTacToe this week Amy!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂