I used the Stampin’ Up! Wisteria Wishes stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog to create my card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
I started by adhering a panel of Orchid Oasis DSP from the 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP (available May 3) to the front of an Orchid Oasis card base (card stock available May 3) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies and I stamped the small branch image from the Wisteria Wishes photopolymer stamp set (available May 3) in Parakeet Party ink (available May 3) across the die cut panel. I adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
***Quick Tip: Use a Sponge Dauber lightly tapped on the coordinating ink pad and then tapped over the stamp before stamping on card stock.
I stamped the larger branch and flower images from the Wisteria Wishes stamp set in Parakeet Party and Orchid Oasis (available May 3) inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with Wisteria Dies (available May 3) and then adhered the die cuts with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I adhered a small length of Orchid Oasis 1/8″ Metallic Woven Ribbon (available May 3) with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Wisteria Wishes stamp set in Starry Sky ink (available May 3) on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and I adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added two 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots (available May 3) to finish the card front.
I stamped the branch and flower images from the Wisteria Wishes stamp set in Parakeet Party and Orchid Oasis inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: 2TTGCBYS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List & Last Chance Sale Going On Now!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring Lists have posted and the Last Chance Products Sale has begun!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the retiring items in the online store!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Orchid Oasis – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – Scalloped Contours die cut, two Wisteria die cuts, Stylish Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: