I used the Stampin’ Up! Let’s Set Sail stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge SSC283. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches #469.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Let’s Set Sail stamp set in Starry Sky ink on a panel of Balmy Blue DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP pack. I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Balmy Blue card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I added a strip of Sweet Sorbet DSP from the 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the layered panel. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Balmy Blue card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Then I stamped the reflection image from the Let’s Set Sail stamp set in Balmy Blue ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I inked the long line image from the Let’s Set Sail in Balmy Blue ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it over the reflection image. I inked the bird image from the Let’s Set Sail stamp set with Starry Sky ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on the Basic White card stock panel two times. I cut the Basic White card stock panel with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the boat and front sail images from the Let’s Set Sail stamp set in Starry Sky and Sweet Sorbet inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I inked the back sail image in Sweet Sorbet ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on a panel of Basic White card stock. I punched the stamped images with the coordinating Sailboat Builder Punch and then adhered the boat and back sail with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and the front sail with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Balmy Blue DSP from the Subtles DSP pack to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-15 Host Code: P4QWYQ24
May 16-31 Host Code: 9NWW3SUA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Basic White – Stylish Shapes die cut, three Sailboat Builder Punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 4-7/8″ strip
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: