I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Scottie stamp set bundle from the upcoming July-December 2022 Mini Catalog to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a theme challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the theme that we’re all using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Storybook Gnomes DSP (available July 1) to the front of a Balmy Blue card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Scottie photopolymer stamp set (available July 1) in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I stamped the snowflake image from the Christmas Scottie stamp set in Balmy Blue ink across the die cut panel and then adhered the die cut to a panel of Balmy Blue card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panels to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the Scottie dog and bow in Soft Suede and Poppy Parade inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then punched them out with the coordinating Scottie Dot Punch (available July 1). I adhered the dog to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the bow with a Mini Glue Dot. I added one of the Festive Pearls (available July 1) next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Scottie stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Storybook Gnomes DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: 99BZGGBN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – two Scottie Dog punches, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: