I used the Stampin’ Up! Santa Express stamp set bundle to create a fun Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #542.
I started by adhering a panel of Santa Express DSP to the front of an Evening Evergreen card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I embossed a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock with one of the Charming Landscapes Embossing Folders. I adhered strips of Santa Express DSP to the back of the embossed panel of Evening Evergreen card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then I adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Silver Foil Specialty Pack paper with one of the Santa’s Train Dies and then adhered the die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I cut the Santa image from the Santa Express DSP with the coordinating Santa’s Train Dies and then I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the smoke image from the Santa’s Delivery stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, cut them out with the coordinating Santa’s Train Dies. I adhered the die cuts with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Santa’s Delivery stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Poppy Parade card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders pack and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Santa’s Delivery stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Santa Express DSP to finish the inside of the card.
I made this card out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: MNSRZJMP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Bonus – Through July 7!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me from now through, Thursday, July 7!! Plus you’ll earn a free Sale-a-bration goody from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 in merchandise that you order too! Double Yippee!!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code above if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift. Please don’t add the host code to orders over $150, you automatically get the free thank you gift and Stampin’ Rewards/Host Cash from Stampin’ Up! For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping now!
Stampin’ Up!’s July-August Sale-a-bration event going on now!
The July-August Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! has begun!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between July 1 and August 31!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 6 new products (2 stamp sets, 1 die set, 1 cards & envelopes pack and 2 designer paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 3 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle, 1 stamp set and one die set) that are that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Perfect Pomegranates that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+ during Sale-a-bration!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening during Sale-a-bration too! If you purchase the Starter Kit between July 1 and August 31, you’ll get the awesome Making Plans Collection for FREE with your Starter Kit!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Poppy Parade – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – two Santa’s Train die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Santa Express Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ strips, Santa’s Train die cut
- Silver Foil 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper – Santa’s Train die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: