I used the Stampin’ Up! Spruced Up stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP352.
I started by adhering a panel of Storybook Gnomes DSP to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered one of the panels from the Lovely Layers 3-3/4″ x 5″ Vellum to the card front with Stampin’ Seal (hidden under the die cut layers.
I stamped the tree images and lined image from the Spruced Up photopolymer stamp set in Garden Green, Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz inks on panels of Garden Green, Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz card stocks and then cut them with the Spruced Up Outlines Dies. I cut a panel of Sweetest Christmas DSP with one of the Spruced Up Outlines Dies and then adhered the die cut pieces to the card front with Stampin’ Seal, Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas To Remember stamp set in Pacific Point ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the openings in the Picture This Dies. I cut a panel of Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhered the banner die cut to the back of the sentiment panel with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas To Remember stamp set in Pacific Point ink and the trees from the Spruced Up stamp set in Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here (I apologize, there are some audio/video skips in the recording but the steps to make the card should all still be there!):
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 363F3JKY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Upcoming Sales Tax Holidays!
Yippee!! For those of you living in Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up!!
The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed below (click on the image to open up a full-size printable document):
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
If you live in one of those states, yay! Have fun shopping tax free during your holiday!
Stampin’ Up!’s July-August Sale-a-bration event going on now!
The July-August Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! has begun!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between July 1 and August 31!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 6 new products (2 stamp sets, 1 die set, 1 cards & envelopes pack and 2 designer paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 3 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle, 1 stamp set and one die set) that are that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Perfect Pomegranates that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+ during Sale-a-bration!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening during Sale-a-bration too! If you purchase the Starter Kit between July 1 and August 31, you’ll get the awesome Making Plans Collection for FREE with your Starter Kit!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Garden Green – Spruced Up Outlines die cut
- Old Olive – Spruced Up Outlines die cut
- Pear Pizzazz – Spruced Up Outlines die cut
- Basic White – Picture This die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper – Spruced Up Outlines die cut
- Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper – Stylish Shapes die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: