I used the Stampin’ Up! Joyful Flurry stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC288. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by cutting a panel of Storybook Gnomes DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut to a panel of Pacific Point card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the front of a Balmy Blue card base with Stampin’ Seal. I cut another panel of Storybook Gnomes DSP with another one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Flurry stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pacific Point card stock, sprinkled it with silver embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powder and then heat embossed it. I stamped the snowflake images from the Joyful Flurry stamp set in Pacific Point ink several times across the panel and then cut it with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panel with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the two snowflake images in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled them with silver embossing powder and heat embossed them. I cut the snowflakes out with the coordinating Frosted Flurry Dies and then adhered them together and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Fine Sparkle Adhesive-Backed Gems to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Flurry stamp set in Night Of Navy ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Storybook Gnomes DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 363F3JKY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pacific Point – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – two Frosted Flurry die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: