I used the Stampin’ Up! Hello Harvest stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re all using this week:
I started by embossing a panel of Basic Black card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere the embossed panel to the front of the Basic Black card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Cut two panels of Rustic Harvest DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. Adhere the two panels to the card front with Stampin’ Seal so that one is slightly off-set.
I adhered two Open Leaf Trinkets to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Hello Harvest stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic Black card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Folders and then heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two gold dots from the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Rustic Harvest DSP with Stampin’ Seal to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: 2UEUMQXR
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Very pretty Amy 🙂 Love that DSP and your design
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Beautiful card! TFS
Thanks Tara! 🙂
I love this, it’s gorgeous.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
goodness Amy, that is absolutely stunning paper
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Great fall card, and good use of the DSP!
Thanks Julie! 🙂
Love that paper and how you used it! So pretty! TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂
One of my very fave layouts using some of my fave DSP! Love the clean and simple design! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂