I used the Stampin’ Up! Spruced Up stamp set bundle and the Joyful Wishes stamp set to create a Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Make The Cards Challenge #66.
I started by adhering a panel of Real Red card stock to the front of a Garden Green card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered a panel of Sweetest Christmas DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered a strip of Sweetest Christmas DSP across the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Framed Florets Dies (available Nov 1) and then I stamped the snow image from the Joyful Flurry stamp set in Pool Party ink over the die cut oval. I adhered the die cut oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I stamped the tree image from the Spruced Up photopolymer stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of Garden Green card stock and then cut the image out with the Spruced Up Outlines Des. I adhered the die cut trees with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. Then I cut a panel of Sweetest Christmas DSP with another one of the Spruced Up Outlines Dies. I adhered the inner die cut tree with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Flurry stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Real Red card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Flurry stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Sweetest Christmas DSP to finish the inside of the card.
I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 16-31 Host Code: VWQNBPMH
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with products from the upcoming Leaves Of Holly stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Starter Kit+ Promotion From Stampin’ Up! Through October 31!!
October is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! You will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Between October 4-31, when you join, you will get $155 worth of products in your Starter Kit for only $99!! Plus you’ll get free shipping and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! and our Inkin’ Krew Team!
STARTER KIT+ PROMOTION DATES: OCTOBER 4-31, 2022
- When you purchase your Starter Kit, you will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99!!
- You can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value of $155.
- Your Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit!
- In addition to the amazing added value to your Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events!!
- There is no requirement to hold events, share online or sell in any way to others. You can join and simply get the awesome Starter Kit+ deal and then get a minimum of a 20% discount on anything that you purchase as a Demonstrator!
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before October 4 or after October 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- Starter Kit+ promotion begins: October 4, 2022
- Starter Kit+ promotion ends: October 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. We’d love to have you join us and get this great deal on your Starter Kit!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Beginning November 1!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
Starting November 1, 2022, you can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Spruced Up Outline die cut
- Real Red – 4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Framed Florets die cut, 4″ x 5-1/2″ panel (inside card)
- Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 3-5/8″ panel, Spruced Up Outline die cut, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: