I used the Stampin’ Up! Jingle Jingle Jingle stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a theme challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the theme that we’re all using this week:
My card also works for the Global Design Project #GDP367 theme this week.
I started by adhering a panel of Parakeet Party card stock to the front of a Shaded Spruce card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I embossed a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock with the Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Sweet Sorbet card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Sweetest Christmas DSP with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then I cut the die cut banner in half. I adhered the two banner pieces to the card front with Stampin’ Seal so that there was about a 1″ gap between them. Then I stamped the sentiments and string of lights images from the Jingle Jingle Jingle stamp set in Shaded Spruce, Parakeet Party and Sweet Sorbet inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I inked and stamped off the bulb image in Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party inks on scrap paper and then stamped the bulbs over the string of lights image.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Framed Florets Dies and then cut a panel of Parakeet Party card stock with the other oval die from the Framed Florets Dies. I adhered the oval frame to the back of the oval die cut with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Handmade Wishes photopolymer stamp set and string of lights from the Jingle Jingle Jingle stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added the bulb images in Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party inks (stamped off once) to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: 9NV2J63F
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Now!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Head over to my online store here to pick up the Fitting Florets Collection of items today! You can find the items right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Shaded Spruce – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Sweet Sorbet – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Parakeet Party – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Framed Florets die cut
- Basic White – Framed Florets die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper – Stylish Shapes die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: