I used the Stampin’ Up! Snowman Magic stamp set and a little of the Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #560.
I started by adhering panels of Story Book Gnomes DSP to panels of Pool Party card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panels to the front of a Night Of Navy card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Then I adhered one of the Wonderful Snowflakes to the card front with Stampin’ Seal (placed in the area under the sentiment). I stamped the sentiment from the Snowman Magic photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Night Of Navy card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I adhered three Adhesive-Backed Seasonal Sequins to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Snowman Magic stamp set in Night Of Navy ink and then added a strip of Storybook Gnomes DSP on Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: 9NV2J63F
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Now!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Head over to my online store here to pick up the Fitting Florets Collection of items today! You can find the items right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night Of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pool Party – 3-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 1-5/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper – 3-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
love the watercolor look of that DSP, so pretty
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Beautiful card, Amy! So cool and wintry! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
So pretty. I love your color choices and that snowflake peeking out behind the sentiment. TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂
The sentiment you picked is so perfect with that gorgeous background paper! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂