I used the Stampin’ Up! Cottage Wreaths stamp set and coordinating Country Wreath Dies to create a quick friend card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #575.
The theme for my card was inspired by CAS On Friday Challenge #252. The theme is “friendship”.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP to the left side of the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the leafy wreath image from the Cottage Wreaths photopolymer stamp set in Mint Macaron ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I stamped the twig wreath image from the Cottage Wreaths stamp set in Sahara Sand ink over the leaves. I cut the wreath out with the coordinating Country Wreaths Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the flower image from the Cup Of Tea photopolymer stamp set in Petal Pink ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut the flowers out with the coordinating Teacup Dies. I adhered the flowers to the wreath with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Cottage Wreath stamp set in Balmy Blue ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a bow from Country Gingham DSP with the bow die from the Country Wreaths Dies and adhered it with a rolled up Mini Glue Dot. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Country Gingham DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: ZV23MYZY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, Country Wreaths die cut, Teacup die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Country Wreaths die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: