I used the Stampin’ Up! Rhino Ready stamp set bundle from the Online Exclusives to create a hello friend card to share with you today. Since I wasn’t able to do a live video on YouTube yesterday, I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
I started by adhering a panel of Fancy Flora 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of a Soft Succulent card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Radiant Stitches Dies (Online Exclusive item) and then used Blending Brushes to add Daffodil Delight and Soft Succulent inks to the panel.
I stamped the grass image from the Rhino Ready stamp set (Online Exclusive item) in Evening Evergreen ink on the die cut panel and then adhered the die cut rectangle to a panel of Soft Succulent card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the rhino image from the Rhino Ready stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the image with Light and Dark Gray Granite and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out with the Rhino Ready Dies (Online Exclusive item) and adhered it to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I cut panels of Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen card stocks with the palm leaf dies from the Rhino Ready Dies and adhered them with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Rhino Ready stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Soft Succulent card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added two Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Fancy Flora DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: 4QTJKZWJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Succulent – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 2-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ panel, five Rhino Ready die cuts, Stylish Shapes die cut
- Evening Evergreen – 3″ x 4-3/8″ panel, five Rhino Ready die cuts
- Basic White – Radiating Stitches die cut, Rhino Ready die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Fancy Flora 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: