I used the Two-Tone Flora stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the crosshatch embossing folder from the Basics 3D Embossing Folders (Online Exclusive item restocking mid-May). I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the flower images from the Two-Tone Flora photopolymer stamp set in Boho Blue and Moody Mauve inks (stamped on scrap paper once for the solid images) and I cut them out with the coordinating Two-Tone Flora Dies.
I stamped the leaves and branch images from the Two-Tone Flora stamp set in Wild Wheat and Cooper Clay inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the Two-Tone Flora Dies. I adhered the die cut flowers and leaves across the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Good Feelings stamp set in Pebbled Path ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then adhered one of the die cut flowers to the sentiment with Mini Glue Dots. I added three 2023-2025 In Color Dots to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the Two-Tone Flora images in Moody Mauve and Wild Wheat inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-11 Host Code: RQY99EEP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – Stylish Shapes die cut, fifteen Two-Tone Flora die cuts, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: