I’m sharing a few projects created by some of my very talented Stampin’ Up! team members with you all today. Not everything used on the projects is 100% current Stampin’ Up! items, but I hope that you will find inspiration in their beautiful work!
Akiko Sudano made this stunning card. Akiko is a team member and blogger from from Downingtown, PA and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Akiko’s blog is www.stampininthemeadows.com.
Terry Lynn Bright made this pretty card. Terry Lynn is a blogger and team member from Toms River, NJ and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Terry Lynn’s blog is tlsbrightspot.com.
Mary Deatherage made this beautiful card. Mary is a team member and blogger from Fayetteville, GA and you can see more details about her project and find a link to a video where she shows you how she made it on her blog here. Mary’s blog is www.stampsnlingers.com.
Karen Ksenzakovic made this awesome card. Karen is a team member and blogger from Somerville, NJ and you can see more details about this card and find a video tutorial where she shows you how she made it on her blog here. Karen’s blog is www.creativestampingdesigns.com.
Carol Buckalew made this amazing card. Carol is a team member and blogger from Claymont, DE and you can see more details about this project on her blog here. Carol’s blog is https://inkybeestampers.com/
Shirley Gentry made this sweet card. Shirley is a team member and blogger from Canton, GA. You can see more information about her card on her blog here. Shirley’s blog is http://stampinwithshirleyg.com/.
Jaimie Babarczy made this fantastic card. Jaimie is a team member and a blogger from Albany, NY and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Jaimie’s blog is www.stampitupwithjaimie.com.
Tara Carpenter made this awesome card. Tara is a stamper, team member and blogger from Hallsville, MO. You can see more information about this card on her blog here. Tara’s blog is tarabethstamps.com.
Deb Clark made this pretty card. Deb is a blogger and a stamper and team member from Joshua, TX. Deb’s blog is https://www.stampitwdeb.com/.
Nicole Segnere made this pretty card. Nicole is a stamper and team member from Siler City, NC.
Barb Fuller made this fun card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Barb is a stamper and team member from Hamilton, NY.
Barb Ross made this awesome card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Barb is a stamper and team member from Ashland, KY.
Cheryl Gray made this sweet card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Cheryl is a stamper and team member from Coatesville, PA.
Linda Geiger made this fantastic card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Linda is a stamper and team member Woodstock, CT.
Ranese Cross-Shreve made this awesome card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Ranese is a stamper and team member from Moorefield, WV.
Christine Tittus made this cool card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Christine is a stamper from Rome, NY.
Debbie Thompson made this awesome card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Debbie is a stamper and team member from Windsor, CO.
Valerie Payne shared these pretty cards on our team Facebook page. Valerie is a stamper and team member from Tuckerton, NJ.
Ginny Eby made this sweet card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Ginny is a stamper and team member from Sylvania, OH.
Judi Hartbarger made this fun card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Judi is a stamper and team member from Nolensville, TN.
Mary Laffin shared these pretty cards on our team Facebook page. Mary is a stamper and team member from Marina, CA.
Merritt PraterLane shared this fantastic card on our team Facebook page. Merritt is a team member and stamper from Kingsport, TN.
Jan Tyson made this beautiful card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Jan is a stamper and team member from Roswell, GA.
Darryl Robbins made this fantastic card and he shared it on our team Facebook page. Darryl is a stamper and team member from Saginaw, MI.
Mary K Wessling shared beautiful card on our team Facebook page. Mary is a stamper and team member from Kansas City, MO.
I hope that you’ve enjoyed seeing some projects from our team members. If you enjoyed seeing their work, please stop by their blogs or Facebook pages to leave them a comment. For those without blogs, feel free to leave a comment below.
Come Join Us!!
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! You can become a demonstrator for just $99+ taxes and your kit ships for free! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! purchases and you can preorder from the upcoming catalogs!
We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between! We’re a relaxed group that loves to stamp with no pressure to sell!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to any of my team members if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
July 16-31 Host Code: EBPPTFFS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – July 6-31!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an awesome promotion—BONUS DAYS! You get rewarded for all the crafting supplies you’re already going to buy! When you shop between July 6–31 and spend $50 you will earn a $5 coupon! Make sure you save all your coupons because you can redeem them between 1–31 August.
There’s no limit to how many coupons you can earn!
Bonus Days Promotion Details:
Earning Period: July 6–31, 2023
- Ordering Deadline: July 31, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- Earn a $5 coupon for every $50 spent (before shipping and tax).
- All coupon codes will be emailed right after a qualifying purchase has been made. You can shop, purchase, and earn coupons as a guest if you provide a valid email at checkout.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All orders require an email address to earn the coupon codes.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not count toward earning coupon codes. For example, if you add items to your cart before July 6 and wait to purchase until that date or later, then those items will not qualify towards earning coupons. You must add items to your cart and complete your purchase during the earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the earning period.
Redemption Period: August 1–31, 2023
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, the codes must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
Yay!! You can start earning those coupon codes today and don’t forget to redeem them in August!
New Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on: